We respect your privacy.
To serve you best, we do need current information about you from the following sources in order to place insurance for you:
- Applications and insurance forms you complete with personal information, including name, address, social security number, etc.
- Transactions you complete with The Johnsons Insurance Agency. These may include payment histories, past premiums and claim processing data.
- Outside sources, including, but not limited to, law enforcement and state motor vehicle departments.
- Consumer reporting agencies.
- Other insurance agencies or companies you have dealt with.
- Your bank/mortgagee holder.
All information about you remains personal and confidential – the only people who see it are the employees working to serve you, the insurance companies, additional named insured/lienholder, managing general agencies that The Johnsons Insurance Agency uses to place insurance for you.
The Johnsons Insurance Agency is proud of the electronic security and internal procedures set up to protect you.
We do not disclose any personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law unless you have given us your consent.
If in the future, your request a quotation for additional types of insurance, we will use the information in our possession and provide same to the necessary parties to obtain a ploicy or quotation of insurance.
If your insurance policy has been cancelled or non-renewed, this Privacy Notice does not reinstate that policy and this Privacy Notice should not be accepted by anyone as evidence that insurance coverage is in force.
THIS QUOTE IS TENTATIVE SINCE THE AGENCY WEBSITE CONTAINS TEXT DRIVEN FIELDS WHEREIN CUSTOMERS CAN ENTER NONPUBLIC PRIVATE INFORMATION. IT IS REQUIRED THAT THE AGENCY IMPLEMENT A SECURE SYSTEM (SSL SERVER ENCRYPTION) FOR THE INFORMATION THAT CAN BE COLLECTED VIA THE WEBSITE PAGE AND ADD A PRIVACY STATEMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE.