The Johnsons Insurance Agency was founded in 1969 by Harris & Augusta Johnson. The office originated in a small rental unit located on Plantation Key, FL. Now with three locations our aim is to serve all of the Florida Keys with comprehensive insurance services.
Harris & Augusta’s daughter Linda deGinder, has been with the agency since 1970 with the exception of 2 years. Linda’s father was a 2nd generation insurance agent and spoon-fed insurance to Linda since her early teens. In 1983 Harris & Augusta retired and Linda took over operation of the Agency.
At The Johnsons Insurance Agency our main goal is providing the best customer service experience while building lasting relationships. Our agents are easy to reach via phone or email and glad to answer any questions or concerns. We provide our customers with the best combination of services, benefits and premiums to meet their individual or company needs and requirements.
Contact us today, to find out more about our auto, home, health, life and business insurance!
In 2012 Johnsons Insurance Agency became part of the Eagle American Insurance Agency, LLC. Eagle American operates as a managing agency offering additional specialized coverage through a network of independent agents and brokers. Eagle American Insurance Agency, LLC is affiliated with Insurance Office of America.
Consistent with Eagle’s philosophy and business practices, The Johnsons Insurance Agency is based in the Florida Keys, with local people serving the Keys businesses and residents with access to national resources.
Companies We Represent
Preferred National Insurance Company
- No insurance can be bound over the internet.
- The Johnsons Insurance Agency only offers insurance quotations for property and automobiles located in the state of Florida.
- The Rates are based on the information you provide over the Internet–if it is not correct the rates are subject to change.
- All information is confidential and will not be used for any other purpose except for an insurance quote.
- Rates also may change due to our companies changes in rate filings.